Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Perplexing

While outside on my deck tonight at approx. 11:00pm I noticed right above me high in the stratosphere a bright globe-like object moving at a rate of speed greater than a modern day jet propelled vehicle. Now this is not the first time I've witnessed this "unidentified flying object". About a month ago my son had called me and told me to step outside and look into the Norther hemisphere at about 2:00o'clock (co-ordinate not time) and take note of the same flying object that I saw tonight.
And then the planes came but their vector was inconsistent with a programmed flight path...but these planes weren't directly following this "object" but rather maintaining a cautious surveillance. And also today I noticed a large military cargo plane, something similar to a C10 or Nimrod, flying over the city...probably no correlation whatsoever but strangely coincidental. I do have telescopic capabilities but I don't think I am qualified enough to focus on a moving object but I think. that maybe I'll try. My telescope clearly delineates Saturn's angular rings so if I could get focused on this object for at least 2 possibly 3 seconds I might be able to identify it's origin. I don't think it's the space station or a satellite again due to the erratic nature of it's flight path. Usually a satellite and space station travel in "Geo-synchronous orbit" which is a straight celestial line.
Nonetheless this is perplexing...with no explanation in sight.
---another perplexing item is the fact that science has no explanation as to how a two wheeled vehicle or bicycle stays upright when in motion but falls over when stopped.
Jyro-vortec force keeps a two wheeled vehicle upright when in motion (wheels rotating). Science has no explanation as to how bicycles stay upright in motion but fall over when stopped. The "Jyro-vortec" force pulls it's weight into the ground by rotation and by the time the weight gets to the absolute bottom of the wheel it gives a "hand-stand" effect where gravity is pulling the weight to the ground...over and over and over again in rapid succession and when the wheel rotates over the top it is similar to a person's hands stretching out to fall into a "hand-stand". This is one of the stranger anomalies of nature that science is a standstill re. an explanation...so I think mine will do.

The Great Sage 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home