Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just another Alluha Akbar moment

Mohammad is God's apostle. "Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another". Quran 48:29. I would just like some clarification here. I, The Great Sage... am, the odd time, perplexed with some issues and at time do seek clarification before I structure my pragmatic comment. Now I am totally lost as to what this phrase implies or infers'. Does it call for a sect or faction to actually do harm unto another person(s) outside of that sect or faction? Does the Author of this blessed comment realize that stupid or mentally deficient persons could be influenced and/or inspired just by virtue of the fact that it's a holy precept? Or should this integral component of culture be tolerated and understood? Or maybe I'm reading it wrong. Are the devotees of Islam really referring to themselves as RUTHLESS...or are they subliminally implying that they are peace loving phylanthropists looking to lend any Rabbi a helping hand?...mind you ...that isn't gripping the detonation trigger of an IED. And this is a quote directly out of "their" holy book. Should people who have had their behaviour modified through violent means be permitted to enter and later immigrate or seek refuge in our country? Would a person be justified in being suspicious of anybody who believed that they are obligated to such tenets? And what's this "merciful to one another"? Lend a hand to those who are in "YOUR" image only? The Great Sage has the answer, I'm going as far to say that the answer to the world wide scourge of TERRORISM is a group hug with a kum-by-ya moment. This will PROVE!!!to the TERRORISTS that they are loved and that we consider them superior...then, and only then will there be world wide peace...and women with covered faces, no toilet paper...only dog bones with rags, no stereo or t.v. . and everything else that a regressive primitive tribal society has to offer.
Can somebody please pick out the racial slurs and allusions along with all the lies that I've managed to slide in.? Can sombody please tell me where I am wrong? Or should I just be like the Left, turn my head and disregard the Alluha Akbar moment
and keep pluggin away?

The Great Sage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home