Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recognize Muslim extremism or else | Columnists | Opinion | Winnipeg Sun

Recognize Muslim extremism or else Columnists Opinion Winnipeg Sun...X-tra X-tra read all about it...Canada claims to have found "useful idiots" on the Left.
Multiculturalism is a "Trojan horse" and finally the media in this liberal infested chunk of frozen rock is waking up...well some of the media. The Great Sage has been a decade ahead of not only our media but the left wing lunatics that plague and infect society with everything convoluted and amoral. I am totally against the stoning of gays...my shoulder is finished and I suffer from tennis elbow.
Just as a point of interest though, I reloaded some very hot rounds for my 357magnum the other day. The rounds consisted of 8.5grains of Herco powder combined with CCIsmall pistol primers pushing a 158grain semi-wadcutter. This combination gave me a velocity of 1,195fps propelling the bullet 100yards with a flat trajectory, very impressive recipe. I placed 3 rotary magazines (18rounds) in a grouping the size of a watermelon...at a hundred yards. Getting back to the stoning I just don't agree with this culture and personally I don't want them as my neighbor or in my country.

The Great Sage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home