Monday, November 28, 2011

And one more thing...

...Che is fucking dead...get over it all of you aspiring young liberal/ndp social-communist fascists. He was nothing but a murderous punk with a following of fucking freaks. I will say this though, his ugly face makes a good target at the gun range...right next to Castro and Chavez's face; no I never forgot about Achmadimijad in fact I have a target of the entire country of Iran for my rifle rounds. The other commee pinko's get the 40caliber high power, 357magnum and the 44magnum. In fact Achmadimijad's ugly face has a similar feature to that of a "bawating bed wetter bob". They share the same beady eyes that add to a very stupid facial feature. Thank God for a social system because parasites such as this wouldn't make it without a government job/handout. I guess it is the responsibility of the strong to care and coddle the weak and unfortunate.

The Great Sage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home