Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Oslo’s Epidemic of Rape

Oslo’s Epidemic of Rape should be of no surprise...to the common sense individual. I mean...what else could we expect from a sloven convoluted culture that is infected with vile hatred for the civilized West and harbors nothing but contempt for the moral tenets of First World culture. Rape is an integral part of the islamic belief and the stupid fucking liberals in Canada couldn't wait to bilge the dumpster into our country. Don't push this shit on me because I will not accept nor will I tolerate anything islamic. Canada will implode. We can't even amass a decent military because of the impending and inevitable clash of civilizations...who would this sub-cultural sect really defend, Western or Islamic values????????
The little mosque on the prairie???????No wonder I want nothing to do with Canadian programming anymore...thankyou Dish Net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home