Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kristallnacht

Kristallnacht...fuelled by an ignorant bitterness towards a sect of people based on culture. WWII...the "next war" was a war against the Jew but eventually included everybody, the entire world. It is common wisdom that history will repeat itself if we let it.
Then it was Hitler...today it's Achmadimijad and the puppet Arab rogue regimes. And now Iran is commencing the construction of a ballistic missile manufacturing facility in Venezuela partnering with the South American Terrorist Hugo Chavez...who incidentally...accuses the United States of America of causing his cancer. CIA covet op.
I...The Great Sage had recorded this in one of my previous blogs approx. 2years ago. Negotiations were just getting under way between Iran and Venezuela with respect to this facility and it's just coming to be public knowledge now.
The first shot fired at Israel will be the beginning of "our" Kristallnacht. The Western plight will be from the turmoil that comes from within our own borders as immigrant muslims loyal to "SHARIA" attack from within.

The Great Sage

5 Comments:

Blogger Hawwkstar said...

And?

6:28 AM, January 12, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correct me if I am wrong...but didn't Hawwkstar explain the historical innaccuracies in all of your previous tirades about Kristollknaugt and you still refuse to alter your beliefs and center solely on WRONG information. Iran is a Pussy Like You Dave. Bawating Bob

6:36 AM, January 12, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is evident that ignorance is very wide spread...congrats. Bedwetter you're "beet of the week".I am ETC.

7:13 PM, January 13, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave - please tell me that you're in a facility that is trying to help cure you of your delusional behavior - the paranoia you display on an almost daily level is reaching a clinical level - if you aren't institutionalized now - PLEASE - seek help - I've tried to suggest some helpful tips & techniques to you but I didn't realize how far your illness had progressed - if you'd like , let me know in a post & I can recommend a very good doctor that I'm sure can help you

1:04 PM, January 15, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind touring the nut house once and a while...that way I know you guys are still interned...indefinitely. I really must say that mentally incompetent people are funny to listen to but I'm beyond ridiculing your affliction...it's not nice.I am ETC.

6:14 PM, January 16, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home