Sunday, February 27, 2011

I will repeat...Redundancy is redundant

On that note I'm curious...is it acceptable for a society within a society (multiculturalism) to host a "Family Day" that contains a series of events that are intended to strengthen family bonds? One of the events is "spot the faggot". A game where...well, everybody from young kids to adults of all age could join in the fun of...well...spotting the faggot. I must admit it does have quite the appealing theme. I'm sure this event would make for good training as a "Bird Watcher". What perplexes me...yes the Sage is perplexed, is how does one randomly spot a "faggot". Does he walk hand in hand with his boyfriend? Does he go to gay pride rallies? Does he join a special interest group advocating the liberation of "faggots" and fervently scream in an epileptic fit of rage for an 800# "gay help line"? Does one look for the "faggot" whose hiding from public view because the "faggot" knows that a high percentage of "faggots" are CHILD MOLESTERS?yes these would be the same "faggots" who started the "Man Boy Love Association".
Well being a God fearing, White bigoted Canadian with a love for Capitalism I must say that I am not privy to such an event here where, according to every liberal whiner, we are so intolerant.
Now if I'm not mistaken...yes even the Great Sage can be "mildly" mistaken, I'm sure there is a "stone the faggot" competition as well, but that one may be designated to Iran, Syria, Pakistan etc. wherever Capitalism doesn't exist.


The Great Sage

6 Comments:

Blogger Hawwkstar said...

You throw your stones every time you mention the subject you hypocrite. He who throws the first stone... god fearing?

6:50 PM, March 01, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your problem? Oh by the way is a "hawwkstar" similar to a "rock star"? You condemn fact's that are based solely on the truth. Are you not paying attention? How can I be a hypocrite when I'm simply reporting that which has transpired? Now I want you to pay very close attention here. Last week in England Muslim fanatics held a "Family Day". One of the events at this wholsome event was a game called "SPOT THE FAGGOT". Now what is it that you don't understand? Are you saying that the messanger is accountable for the twisted action's of others? The REAL NEWS sucks doesn't it hawwkstar? Maybe you should start informing yourself with facts rather than crap.What makes the Sage "GREAT" is the immalleable wearwithal imprinted in his character...a trait rarely paralleled by society's inferior plebs.Is it possible that the limited extent of your knowledge prohibits the actual meaning of hypocrite?The Great Sage.

8:18 PM, March 02, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Stuff Sage .

5:20 PM, March 03, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've found one .

2:59 AM, March 05, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it wasn't your mirror that said "I found one"'

Sage

1:28 PM, March 07, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No . I leave it up to you .

11:21 AM, March 10, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home